Sub70 949X Hybrid (Right hand)
The next generation of the Sub 70 Hybrid is universal in its appeal and playability. The 949x takes up the mantle of the previous generation in its forgiveness and customizability, while utilizing nascent technologies to improve ball flight, trajectory, and spin characteristics for players in the single to mid-teen handicap category. The attractive carbon fiber crown is lighter than traditional head materials, and allows our engineers to put more weight on the sole, producing a mid to high launch with low spin, thus increasing distance.
The 949x's cupped face helps shots stay close to the target line, even on mishits, and its razor thin 455 carpenter steel provides the hottest ball speeds possible off the face. The adjustable rear weight allows each player to dial in their launch, spin and preferred swing weight. Still classy and understated, this is a club that everyone can play.
Includes Head cover
All clubs are assembled in India by the most skilled club builders.
Stock Shaft Profile:
- Mitsubishi MMT Hybrid (Mid-Launch, Mid-Spin):
MMT™ Hybrids are perfect for better players who want to leverage the benefits of both steel and composite to create the perfect ‘hybrid’ bridge between irons and metals.
|Standard Length Steel||40||39.5||39||38.5|
|Standard Length Graphite||40.5||40||39.5||39|
|Material||455 Carpenter Steel|
|Extra Weights||5g x 1 and 13g x 1|
|Setting||Face Angle||Lie Angle|
|Hosel Diameter||.370 Parallel|
General: Payment and Delivery
1. Special orders may take up to 6 weeks
2. Delivery charges are extra
3. Delivery Time: 72 hours to Tier 1 cities; unless otherwise specified or special order
4. Deposit: 100% at the time of order placement
5. Warranty: Manufacturer Warranty applies on all goods up to 12 months from the date of purchase.
6. In case of any returns due to a change in a purchase decision or fraudulent order, shipping charges are to be borne by the customer. Whereas, Sub70 Golf India will bear the cost of shipping for returns due to the warranty claims.