Sub 70 Sycamore 007 Blade Putter
Sub 70 putters are produced using the most advanced technological methods and without regard for manufacturing cost, because they are that important. Every Sub 70 putter is CNC milled from a solid billet of 1045 carbon steel, which through testing we have found provides the best sound and feel combination possible. There are no welds, no castings, and no inconsistencies in our putters. The faces themselves are double milled, with a tour face design that provides the perfect roll on all but the most off-center strikes. Our putters are heavier than average, which we believe offers better feel and roll on average, and promotes a better putter swing. Finally, each putter is matte carbon black in both the handcrafted putter shaft and the head to reduce glare and offer outstanding ball to head contrast.
Refined lines and sleek bends define the silhouette of a classic putter head shape, intended to soothe and instill confidence. Our Sycamore 007 putter is fully milled with a milled face, and a bit heavier than average, consistent with our belief that feeling the putter head is a categorical imperative to making more putts. Heel shafted with a slant neck hosel and slight offset, the 007 provides the ultimate in feel and feedback.
|Material||1045 Carbon Steel|
General: Payment and Delivery
1. Special orders may take up to 6 weeks
2. Delivery charges are extra
3. Delivery Time: 72 hours to Tier 1 cities; unless otherwise specified or special order
4. Deposit: 100% at the time of order placement
5. Warranty: Manufacturer Warranty applies on all goods up to 12 months from the date of purchase.
6. In case of any returns due to a change in a purchase decision or fraudulent order, shipping charges are to be borne by the customer. Whereas, Sub70 Golf India will bear the cost of shipping for returns due to the warranty claims.