Sub 70 JB Forged Wedge Black
Rs. 14,100.00 Sale • Save
- Shipping Information
Designed for the player with a variety of short game shots in his bag, the Sub70 JB Wedge Series provides a tantalizing array of options around the green. The JB Wedge is designed exclusively by Sub 70 master club builder and former professional golfer, Jeff Bushnell. It encourages creativity by allowing players to open and close the face of the club without sacrificing turf interaction. This wedge series is made for golfers that appreciate the ability to hit multiple types of shots depending on turf condition, grass type, distance to the hole, and the myriad considerations involved in playing the game of golf. The JB Wedge is forged from 1020 carbon steel, with a milled face to provide the best in feel and face reactivity. It is available in both mid bounce and low bounce versions, and in raw, black and tour satin finishes.
All clubs are assembled in India by the most skilled club builders.
Shaft (Stock): KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 115g R-flex Steel
Grip (Stock): Golf Pride Tour Velvet Standard
Assembly & Dispatch: 24 hours
Delivery: 3 days to a metropolitan area
|Loft||46||48||50||52||54||56||56 LB||58||58 LB||60||60 LB||62||64|
|Standard Length Steel||35.75||35.75||35.5||35.5||35.25||35.25||35.25||35.25||35.25||35||35||35||35|
|Standard Length Graphite||36.25||36.25||36||36||35.75||35.75||35.75||35.75||35.75||35.5||35.5||35.5||35.5|
|Material||1020 Carbon Steel|
|Toe Face Height||60 mm|
|Center Face Height||52 mm|
|Heel Face Height||36 mm|
|Blade Length||76.5 mm|
|Top Line Width||5 mm|
|Hosel Diameter||.370 Parallel|
General: Payment and Delivery
1. Special orders may take up to 6 weeks
2. Delivery charges are extra
3. Delivery Time: 72 hours to Tier 1 cities; unless otherwise specified or special order
4. Deposit: 100% at the time of order placement
5. Warranty: Manufacturer Warranty applies on all goods up to 12 months from the date of purchase.
6. In case of any returns due to a change in a purchase decision or fraudulent order, shipping charges are to be borne by the customer. Whereas, Sub70 Golf India will bear the cost of shipping for returns due to the warranty claims.