Sub 70 949X Fairway (Left Hand)
The next generation of the Sub 70 Fairway wood is universal in its appeal and playability. The 949x Fairway takes up the mantle of the previous generation in its forgiveness and customizability, while utilizing nascent technologies to improve ball flight, trajectory, and spin characteristics for players in the single to mid-teen handicap category. Dual sole weight ports allow players to dial in their ball flight and can promote both draw or higher launch bias, depending on the setting. The attractive carbon fiber crown is lighter than traditional head materials, and allows our engineers to put more weight on the sole, producing a mid to high launch with low spin, thus increasing distance. The 949x's cupped face helps shots stay close to the target line, even on mishits, and its razor thin 455 carpenter steel provides the hottest ball speeds possible off the face. Still classy and understated, this is a club that everyone can play. The 949X Fairway ships with 9 gram weights in both weight ports and includes a 6 gram and 12 gram weight for adjustability
Arrives With Headcover, Tool, 6 & 12 Gram Weights
|Standard Length Graphite||43||42.5||42||41|
|Weights||9 grams in both ports (shipped)|
|Material||455 Carpenter Steel|
|Setting||Face Angle||Lie Angle|
General: Payment and Delivery
1. Special orders may take up to 6 weeks
2. Delivery charges are extra
3. Delivery Time: 72 hours to Tier 1 cities; unless otherwise specified or special order
4. Deposit: 100% at the time of order placement
5. Warranty: Manufacturer Warranty applies on all goods up to 12 months from the date of purchase.
6. In case of any returns due to a change in a purchase decision or fraudulent order, shipping charges are to be borne by the customer. Whereas, Sub70 Golf India will bear the cost of shipping for returns due to the warranty claims.