Sub 70 939X Hybrid (Right hand)
- Shipping Information
The Sub 70 939X Hybrid Series epitomize the confluence of design and technology to produce low spin, mid-high trajectory shots that deliver both the piercing distance and soft landing necessary to hit and hold greens from long distance. The heads are constructed of super high grade 455 Carpenter Steel with an ultra thin crown and 1.8 millimeter thick face that provides a spring effect to the ball when struck, thus allowing for maximum distance. Hosel adjustability and dual weight ports confer options to the player for face angle and swing weight in order to arrive at the optimal feel and trajectory for each individual, and the classic shape and black head color are the embodiment of form and function without unnecessary gimmicks. The sole plate is universal, and can be played in any and all turf types and off of any and all lies, from off the tee to buried in the rough. For the player who has ever questioned whether to go for it in two, the 939X has your answer.
Includes Head cover
All clubs are assembled in India by the most skilled club builders.
- Mitsubishi MMT Hybrid (Mid-Launch, Mid-Spin):
MMT™ Hybrids are perfect for better players who want to leverage the benefits of both steel and composite to create the perfect ‘hybrid’ bridge between irons and metals.
|Standard Length Steel||40||39.5||39||38.5|
|Standard Length Graphite||40.5||40||39.5||39|
|Material||455 Carpenter Steel|
|Setting||Face Angle||Lie Angle|
|Hosel Diameter||.370 Parallel|
General: Payment and Delivery
1. Special orders may take up to 6 weeks
2. Delivery charges are extra
3. Delivery Time: 72 hours to Tier 1 cities; unless otherwise specified or special order
4. Deposit: 100% at the time of order placement
5. Warranty: Manufacturer Warranty applies on all goods up to 12 months from the date of purchase.
6. In case of any returns due to a change in a purchase decision or fraudulent order, shipping charges are to be borne by the customer. Whereas, Sub70 Golf India will bear the cost of shipping for returns due to the warranty claims.