Sub 70 699 Pro Utility Satin (Right Hand)
Refinement is key in all areas of life, including your golf game. True to that ethos, the 699 Pro Utility takes all that made the original 699 Utility iron successful and distills it into a player's package. While retaining the original 699U's hot face, massive sweet spot, and general good looks, the Pro version has a thinner topline, narrower sole, and less offset, giving it a more refined look and reduced size that is exceptionally pleasing to stand over at address. Developed for the player who prefers a smaller profile and the ability to shape shots, the Sub70 699 Pro Utility Irons provide forgiveness, accuracy and elevated ball speeds, while maintaining the compact profile that so many of us desire. The result is a utility iron that launches higher, spins less, goes farther, and feels better than any utility club out there. Additionally, as with the 699U, the 699 Pro Utility lofts will align perfectly with your 699 iron set, and are available in 2, 3, and 4 Utility Irons.
- Mitsubishi MMT Hybrid (Mid-Launch, Mid-Spin):
MMT™ Hybrids are perfect for better players who want to leverage the benefits of both steel and composite to create the perfect ‘hybrid’ bridge between irons and metals.
|Standard Length Steel||39.5||39||38.5|
|Standard Length Graphite||40||39.5||39|
|Face Material||455 Carpenter Steel 1.7mm|
|Body Material||431 Stainless Steel|
|Hosel Diameter||.370 Parallel|
General: Payment and Delivery
1. Special orders may take up to 6 weeks
2. Delivery charges are extra
3. Delivery Time: 72 hours to Tier 1 cities; unless otherwise specified or special order
4. Deposit: 100% at the time of order placement
5. Warranty: Manufacturer Warranty applies on all goods up to 12 months from the date of purchase.
6. In case of any returns due to a change in a purchase decision or fraudulent order, shipping charges are to be borne by the customer. Whereas, Sub70 Golf India will bear the cost of shipping for returns due to the warranty claims.