Sub 70 286 Forged Wedge Black (Right Hand)
One of the main tenets of the Sub 70 ethos is that we do not launch an update to our clubs unless it will provide an appreciable performance difference to the majority of players that bag our clubs. Unlike many of the leading golf club manufacturers, we will not release a new line of clubs each year, but only when our continuing development and research land us with an update that is better than the previous iteration. It is exactly that process that leads us to the 286 Wedge, which is the next generation of the original Sub 70 Wedge Series.
The 286 Wedge is forged from buttery smooth DT-4 Steel, with a CNC milled face for the ultimate in feel and control. Our designers added a third port in the head, which our testing revealed provides a better, more optimal ball flight without sacrificing spin or stopping power. The leading edge of the face is straighter than the prior model, with a slightly softer roll into the sole of the club, providing better turf interaction and giving the club an exceptional ability to slide through turf and grass. Ultimately, consistent with our belief that companies should not continually release clubs without demonstrable improvements, we at Sub 70 are proud of the fact that the 286 wedge is the culmination of 2 years of refinement and honing our original design.
Grip (Stock): Golf Pride Tour Velvet Standard
Assembly & Dispatch: 24 hours
Delivery: 3 days to a metropolitan area
|Standard Length Steel||35.75||35.75||35.5||35.5||35.25||35.25||35.25||35||35||35|
|Standard Length Graphite||36.25||36.25||36||36||35.75||35.75||35.75||35.55||35.55||35.5|
|Material||DT-4 Carbon Steel|
|Toe Face Height||61 mm|
|Center Face Height||55 mm|
|Heel Face Height||39 mm|
|Blade Length||78 mm|
|Top Line Width||5 mm|
|Hosel Diameter||.370 Parallel|
General: Payment and Delivery
1. Special orders may take up to 6 weeks
2. Delivery charges are extra
3. Delivery Time: 72 hours to Tier 1 cities; unless otherwise specified or special order
4. Deposit: 100% at the time of order placement
5. Warranty: Manufacturer Warranty applies on all goods up to 12 months from the date of purchase.
6. In case of any returns due to a change in a purchase decision or fraudulent order, shipping charges are to be borne by the customer. Whereas, Sub70 Golf India will bear the cost of shipping for returns due to the warranty claims.