Sycamore 005 Wide Blade Putter (Right Hand)
- Shipping Information
Just as there are an infinite number of golf swings capable of posting a low number, there are an infinitude of putter arcs, alignments, and stroke styles that can effectively get the ball in the hole.
*Includes weight kit and wrench*
To that end, Sub 70 has strived to provide options to the player and now offers its first wide-body blade. In keeping with its ethos, Sub 70 endlessly tested a number of wide blade designs and weightings in order to identify and produce the best feeling and most consistent putter on the market. The Wide comes with 15-gram weights in the heel and toe, but ships with two 5 gram, two 10 gram, and two 20 gram weights, to allow the player to dial in the exact swing weight and arc shape to suit every individual stroke. Finally, the Wide maintains all of the most important characteristics of every Sub 70 putter, as it is milled from a single billet of 1045 carbon steel, with a double milled tour design face and a simple, easy-to-align, black and white design. The 005 Wide is available in a single bend shaft which offers 40* of toe hang and a double-bend shaft which is face balanced for those with a more straight back and straight through stroke.
Delivery: 1 week
- Steel Shaft - (Stock)
- The stock steel putter shaft features a sleek, stepless design that is suitable for any putter head. Included in product price. Available in a black carbon finish.
- Weighs - 110 gms
- BGT Stability Original -
- The Stability Putter shaft replaces 50‑year‑old technology. Steel putter shafts stress during the motion of the stroke, which results in the putter face not returning square to the target line. Stability will help you make more putts and reduce 3‑putts with better distance control the very next time you play and provide the same feel and look as a traditional steel shaft. Post-purchase length extension is available for the Stability Original.
- Weighs - 125 gms
- BGT Stability Tour -
- The Stability Tour offers a softer feel with a slimmer, streamlined look to give the club a subdued appearance. The 13% reduction in the diameter as compared to the Stability Original, allows the Tour to weigh in at least 10 grams lighter than the Original. The Stability Tour is also 97% stiffer than steel which ultimately leads to better control and less twisting of the head while putting (BGT says the added stiffness equates to an 82% improvement in returning the face square at impact, and a 54% increase in forgiveness on off-center hits because a stiffer shaft twists less). Post-purchase length extension is not available for the Stability Tour.
- Weighs - 102 gms
Grip (Stock): Royal Mid Pistol (Black)
|Head Weight||395g stock (adj. 375-405)|
|Toe Hang||40* Single Bend|
|Toe Hang||Face Balanced Double Bend|
|Material||1045 Carbon Steel|
|Weights||5g (x2), 10g (x2), 15g (x2), 20g (x2)|
General: Payment and Delivery
1. Special orders may take up to 6 weeks
2. Delivery charges are extra
3. Delivery Time: 72 hours to Tier 1 cities; unless otherwise specified or special order
4. Deposit: 100% at the time of order placement
5. Warranty: Manufacturer Warranty applies on all goods up to 12 months from the date of purchase.
6. In case of any returns due to a change in a purchase decision or fraudulent order, shipping charges are to be borne by the customer. Whereas, Sub70 Golf India will bear the cost of shipping for returns due to the warranty claims.