Sycamore 004 Mallet Putter (Left Hand)
Stroke stability and ease of visual alignment are perhaps the two most important aspects of a putter.
*Includes weight kit and wrench*
After all, the ability to align the putter face correctly and strike the ball squarely down one's line is a near categorical imperative for making putts. The Sub70 Sycamore 004 Mallet is our take on a classic design that is a proven winner for both amateurs and tour players. The alignment wings provide cup width reference guides, while a white sight line provides the visual cue needed to not only start the putt on line, but hit the middle of the face every time. The 004 comes with 15 gram weights in the heel and toe, but ships with two 5 gram, two 10 gram, and two 20 gram weights to allow the player to dial in the exact swing weight and arc shape to suit every individual stroke. As with all of our putters, the Sycamore 004 Mallet is carved from a billet of solid steel, with a deep milled face and unmitigated quality and craftsmanship throughout.
Delivery: 1 week
- Steel Shaft - (Stock)
- The stock steel putter shaft features a sleek, stepless design that is suitable for any putter head. Included in product price. Available in a black carbon finish.
- Weighs - 110 gms
- BGT Stability Original -
- The Stability Putter shaft replaces 50‑year‑old technology. Steel putter shafts stress during the motion of the stroke, which results in the putter face not returning square to the target line. Stability will help you make more putts and reduce 3‑putts with better distance control the very next time you play and provide the same feel and look as a traditional steel shaft. Post-purchase length extension is available for the Stability Original.
- Weighs - 125 gms
- BGT Stability Tour -
- The Stability Tour offers a softer feel with a slimmer, streamlined look to give the club a subdued appearance. The 13% reduction in the diameter as compared to the Stability Original, allows the Tour to weigh in at least 10 grams lighter than the Original. The Stability Tour is also 97% stiffer than steel which ultimately leads to better control and less twisting of the head while putting (BGT says the added stiffness equates to an 82% improvement in returning the face square at impact, and a 54% increase in forgiveness on off-center hits because a stiffer shaft twists less). Post-purchase length extension is not available for the Stability Tour.
- Weighs - 102 gms
Grip (Stock): Winn VSN 2020 Excel Mid Pistol (Black)
|Head Weight||390g stock (adj. 370-400)|
|Toe Hang||35* Single Bend|
|Toe Hang||Face Balanced Double Bend|
|Material||1045 Carbon Steel|
|Weights||5g (x2), 10g (x2), 15g (x2), 20g (x2)|
General: Payment and Delivery
1. Special orders may take up to 6 weeks
2. Delivery charges are extra
3. Delivery Time: 72 hours to Tier 1 cities; unless otherwise specified or special order
4. Deposit: 100% at the time of order placement
5. Warranty: Manufacturer Warranty applies on all goods up to 12 months from the date of purchase.
6. In case of any returns due to a change in a purchase decision or fraudulent order, shipping charges are to be borne by the customer. Whereas, Sub70 Golf India will bear the cost of shipping for returns due to the warranty claims.