Demo 699 Iron 7-Iron (Left Hand, Steel)
Each demo club will be packaged and sent out with a pre-paid return label. The golfer will have 5 days from the day the clubs are received to test the product. The equipment must be repackaged and sent back using the pre-paid label within that 5 day time frame.
The final cost to the player for this Demo Program is 1500/ which is used to ensure that the clubs are packaged and shipped properly. When completing the checkout process the golfer will be charged 7500/. HOWEVER, upon return receipt of the clubs at our facility, golfers will immediately be refunded 6000/ and be offset if they purchase set.
The Sub 70 699 is for the golfer that requires the newest technology in game improvement without sacrificing looks and shot making ability. The manufacturing process was fine tuned to provide the hottest face and the largest sweet spot attainable without sacrificing looks and playability. The precision milled face is a 1.7mm wide sliver of 450 Carpenter Steel, allowing for maximum compression and face flex for added ball speed, even on mishits. The hollow bodied head is injected with TPE, a resin like substance that stabilizes the face and creates improved feel and sound at impact.
The 699 is the successful culmination of Sub 70's desire to offer an iron that uses the latest in game improvement technology but retains the sleekness of a traditional player's club, inspiring confidence at address and power at delivery.
|Standard Length Steel||38.5||38||37.5||37||36.5||36||35.75|
|Standard Length Graphite||39||38.5||38||37.5||37||36.5||36.25|
|Material||455 Carpenter Steel|
General: Payment and Delivery
1. Special orders may take up to 6 weeks
2. Delivery charges are extra
3. Delivery Time: 72 hours to Tier 1 cities; unless otherwise specified or special order
4. Deposit: 100% at the time of order placement
5. Warranty: Manufacturer Warranty applies on all goods up to 12 months from the date of purchase.
6. In case of any returns due to a change in a purchase decision or fraudulent order, shipping charges are to be borne by the customer. Whereas, Sub70 Golf India will bear the cost of shipping for returns due to the warranty claims.