Sub 70 639 CB Forged Satin Irons (4-PW)
- Shipping Information
The Sub 70 639-CB Forged Iron is a workhorse for the player who seeks distance and control while retaining feel. The club head itself begins as a solid billet of DT-4 soft stainless steel. Each head is precision forged for unparalleled feel and responsiveness off the face while the back is finished with a custom milling process. The club is designed with a rounded leading edge and sole design to provide better turf interaction for the player who needs forgiveness, and the player’s style cavity back provides additional margin for error while not eliminating workability.
The 639-CB provides the best of both worlds, allowing for creativity and shaping of shots while providing the necessary forgiveness to the player in need.
If you are looking for any other shafts, please get in touch with us via email.
|Standard Length Steel||39||38.5||38||37.5||37||36.5||36||35.75|
|Standard Length Graphite||39.5||39||38.5||38||37.5||37||36.5||36.25|
|Top Line Width (6 iron)||4.8 mm|
|Blade Length (6 iron)||3.1 in|
|Hosel Diameter||.370 Parallel|
|Sub 70 Iron Models|
|739||Game Improvement||Higher Launch, More Distance, Most Forgiving||Mid-High|
|699||Players Distance||Modern Head Shape, TPE Injected Face, Max Ball Speed/Distance and Launch||Mid|
|699 Pro||Players Distance||Classic Head Shape, More Workable, TPE Injected Face, Max Ball Speed/Distance||Low-Mid|
|639 CB||Players Cavity Back||Cavity Back Head Shape, Forged Soft Feel, Workable, Great Feedback||Low|
|639 MB Plus||Players Muscle Back/Blade||Blade Style Head, Forged Soft Feel, Longer Heel to Toe (compared to MB)||Low|
|TAIII||Players Muscle Back/Blade||Weight Porting on Long Irons, Toe Weighting Mid/Short Irons, Workable with Great Launch||Low|
|639 MB||Players Muscle Back/Blade||Compact Blade Style Head, Forged Soft Feel, Ultimate Players Iron, Very Workable||Scratch|
|649 MB Tour||Players Muscle Back/Blade||Minimal Offset, Toe Weighting, Slightly Wider Sole||Scratch|
General: Payment and Delivery
1. Special orders may take up to 6 weeks
2. Delivery charges are extra
3. Delivery Time: 72 hours to Tier 1 cities; unless otherwise specified or special order
4. Deposit: 100% at the time of order placement
5. Warranty: Manufacturer Warranty applies on all goods up to 12 months from the date of purchase.
6. In case of any returns due to a change in a purchase decision or fraudulent order, shipping charges are to be borne by the customer. Whereas, Sub70 Golf India will bear the cost of shipping for returns due to the warranty claims.